- Weekly Pay.
- Direct Deposit.
Responsibilities for the Carpenter Helper
- Repair major and minor issues.
- Read and interpret Blueprints.
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders in a timely fashion.
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment.
- Installation of door and window frames
- Maintain a clean and safe work space.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Carpenter Helper
- Previous experience in Carpentry/Framing or other related fields.
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle the physical workload.
- Weekly rotational schedule:
- Week one- 3 days at 12 hours (4 days off), week two, 4 days at 10 hours (3 days off)
Pay $18 Hourly. Temp- to perm, benefits and pay raise included after conversion.