NYS RN or LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, licensed psychologist (any state)
- Strong interpersonal and assessment skills, especially the ability to relate well with seniors, their families, and community care providers, along with demonstrated ability to handle rapidly changing crisis situations.
- Fluency in Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, or Cantonese.
- Knowledge and experience with the current community health practices for the frail adult population and cognitive impaired seniors.
- Knowledge of InterQual and LOCADTR.
- Experience managing member information in a shared network environment using paperless database modules and archival systems.
- Experience and knowledge of the relevant product line
- Relevant work experience preferably as a Care Manager
- Demonstrated ability to manage large caseloads and effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with simultaneously navigating the Internet and multi-tasking with multiple electronic documentation systems
- Experience using Microsoft Excel with the ability to edit, search, sort/filter and other Microsoft and PHI systems
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved