Successful Long-Term Insurance company is currently seeking a Clinical Support Coordinator to start ASAP. Duties include, but are not limited to: verify that compliance is followed in medical centers and hospitals, contact primary care providers (PCP) for outreach, coordinate member appointments with health centers, perform and participate in orientations, and other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Pay: $18 per hour, DOE.
- Must have a High School diploma.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish.
- 3 Years of clinical coordinator experience.
- Must have experience with HIPAA protocol.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must have experience with clinical data entry.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Medical Assistant experience a plus, not a must.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role!