Customer Service Tax Rep
Midtown West, Manhattan, New York, NY
Customer Service – Accounting – Entry Level – Tax Rep
Our client, a large and successful electronics retailer in Midtown West is seeking a Customer Service Representative for their Tax Department. Schedule is Mon- Fri 9am-6pm. This is an entry level position. We are seeking someone with some related experience who can be trained.
- Review new tax-exempt documents for accuracy and to resolve issues
- Approves customer accounts for tax-exempt purchases with B&H
- Reviews customer account to correct inaccurate or update information regarding Tax status
- Interacts directly with customer to resolve taxability issues via phone or email
- Partners with account manager to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Reviews customer purchases
- College graduate
- Experience working in an office environment
- Ability to work with numbers and assist customers over the phone and via email
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus, not a must
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad or someone with some relevant office based experience. Work in an accounting department for a huge successful company. We are interviewing daily, apply now for immediate consideration.