Direct Support Professional needed throughout all boroughs (Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island).
All shifts available:
- 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, and 12am-8am
- Under the supervision of the Residence Manager, the Direct Support Professional is responsible for the provision of direct services for all individuals in the residence.
- The DSP will provide a normalized, therapeutic, and safe environment in the least restrictive atmosphere possible. The DSP promotes positive self-esteem of residents in a home atmosphere through consistently positive interactions, support, encouragement, and unconditional respect of individual resident rights.
- Assist with the daily routine of the house which may include meal preparation, lifting, transferring, medication administration, assistance with Activities of Daily Living, transportation to medical appointments, and behavioral interventions.
- Must have experience working with children or adults with developmental delays
- NYS Driver’s License required for some locations
- Must have medicals up to date
- SCIP/CPR/AMAP preferred
For immediate consideration please forward resumes to Iliany at Iliany@unitedstaffing.com