Nursing home located in Upper Manhattan is seeking LPN’s for all shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am).
New grad LPN’s are welcome to apply!
- Under the direction of a registered Nurse identifies the resident’s needs and conditions and assist in developing a nursing plan of care, including rehabilitative and restorative activities and instructions in self-help.
- Sets long and short term goal
- Focuses plans on maintaining independence, socialization, and self-esteem.
- Participates in the resident plan of care committee meetings
- Admits and orients new residents and relatives
- Checks physician’s orders, transfer, and pre-admission information
- Reviews resident’s medical history
- Verifies completion of requisition’s an arrangement for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, from departments within the institution.
- Orders prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment
- Transcribes physician’s orders to the medication sheets a treatment sheet.
- LPN license in the state of NY
- Up to date medicals
If you have any interest in this position please contact Iliany at 212-743-0225 or respond to this posting for immediate consideration.