Successful Health Insurance Company is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for immediate hire! The Scheduling Coordinator will coordinate the flow of work for the assessment nurses on staff as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM
Pay: $40 per hour, doe.
- Maintain and improve the execution of nursing assignments
- Review and distribute schedules in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine the progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on replacement cases
- Review and communicate nursing status reports
- Serve as point of contact between nurses and benefits teams
- Previous experience in schedule coordination, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!