Registered Nurse – NYC Hospital
New York, NY
Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU, CCU, OR, Psych, ER, L&D, Med/Surg, Ambulatory, etc.
Hospital Staff Nurse
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens
- 2 years experience as an RN (1 year in specialty)
- NYS Registered Nurse License
- Baccalaureate Degree in nursing preferred
- Requires NYS RN License, AHA BLS and ACLS, and current Registered Nurse experience in a Critical Care setting required. Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate working knowledge of Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMR).
- The professional registered nurse (RN) assumes responsibility for the nursing care provided to a selected number of patients.
- Consideration is given to the patient’s stage of development according to the life cycle.
- The scope of practice includes diagnosing and treating human responses to actual or potential health problems through such services as case-finding, health teaching, health counseling and provision of care supportive to or restorative of life and well-being.
Apply Today Flexible Schedules – Top Pay!
Full-time, Part-time available
Call (212) 743-0126 with any questions or email email@example.com