Nursing home located in Westchester county is seeking for a RN Unit Manager for their LTC unit. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits. This position is for the AM shift.
• Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
• Provides information to Residents and health care team.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment.
• Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
• Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
• Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
• Maintains timely documentation of patients
• Maintains supervision of staff and facility
• Takes disciplinary actions for employees when needed
• Must hold valid New York State RN License
• LTC Experience Preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have a willingness to work as a team member