Direct hire opportunity with great benefits.
A nursing home located in Westchester County is seeking an RN Unit Manager for their LTC unit. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits. This position is for the AM shift.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to Residents and health care team
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facility
- Takes disciplinary actions for employees when needed
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a willingness to work as a team member