Looking for Staff RN’s for a beautiful nursing home in Westchester County, New York
- Full time/ Part time position
- Develop an individualized plan of care considering the physical, emotional, social, and environmental issues by assessing treatment needs, developing and monitoring treatment plans by collaborating with a physician with a focus on readmission reduction, health maintenance, disease prevention, and cost control.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid, third-party payer, and managed care billing principals that drive reimbursement and outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong assessment and clinical skills; with the ability to anticipate and coordinate with a physician regarding treatment plans to be reflective of homecare needs as well as the appropriate reimbursement and eligibility.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with a clinically and culturally diverse population with the ability to be sensitive and agile to meet the needs of all patients.
- License and current registration as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York.
Excellent Benefits and Salary:
Please Call Betty for Immediate consideration 212-743-0274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org